Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 1.9turbo diesel s40 and it keeps jumping when driving

Customer Question

i have a 1.9turbo diesel s40 and it keeps jumping when driving which causes loss of power and it is annoying what could this be?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.can you describe jumping from engine or trans? Auto or manual transmission ? Check engine light on ?
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need a help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi so I`m sure that it`s only the engine that is jumping its like a mis-fire,and the engine check light is on?

Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
What is fault code from scanner for check engine light did you scan with scanner I need that code to see what you can do