Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Volvo s40 petrol. Some months ago anti skid light came on,wipers

Customer Question

Volvo s40 petrol. Some months ago anti skid light came on,wipers came on etc. discovered that water had got in to connection and problem was resolved by drying out connection. Similar problem now but garage can't solve problem! They suggest main dealer to update software. What do you suggest?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
software is first move you need to do that can fix a lot problem they changed software . but sometimes the water or corrosion can go inside the main so called cem module and those also fail a lot if software dont help you will have to replace cem and that can only volvo main dealer do it requires re programming what only volvo garage has access to do
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked . Thank you
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.