Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I bought a volvo XC 60 D5 in December last. The engine makes

Customer Question

I bought a volvo XC 60 D5 in December last. The engine makes what I can describe as a
whistling noise when the revs change. It seems to be less in wet weather. The dealer claims not to be able to hear it and has no suggestion as to what it could be. I owned a similar car 5 years ago and the same thing happened. I then moved on to an XC90 which did not make this noise. The performance is not affected but the noise is very irritating.
Have you any suggestions\ please which I can put to the dealer
***** *****dham.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.can you record me video audio and send me ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What more info do you need please. I am not sure what you mean above,not being very computer literate.

Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Can you record me vide audio so I can hear see what you hear ?