Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a Diesel automatic XC70. The nearside dip headlamp is

Customer Question

I have a Diesel automatic XC70. The nearside dip headlamp is not working. The bulb is O.K., the fuse has not blown and there is no power to the fuse itself. The fuses on either side have power but not the Left dip headlamp fuse. (All the above parameters checked with a multi meter). Have never come across this before.
Any suggestions ?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.if you go no power to fuse then power gets from under dash there is so called cem module those go bad also for no headlights low beam that part can only be replaced by volvo garage it requires software to reprogram to car and reprogram keys it stores also all car keys that cem module