Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I own a Volvo C70 T5 first Reg' in 2000. mileage is only 7658,

Customer Question

I own a Volvo C70 T5 first Reg' in 2000. mileage is only 7658, it has been regulary serviced,
and it is still a great car. The engine management system warning light displays and an tester shows 5 faults, with Nos P0445, P0031, P0037, P0136, there is an unknown code P1655 showing. My query is 1 how serious are these faults and just how expensive can correction be, I do not want to pass problems to others if I sell it, (and I don't wish to),
I am not a rich person and I do not wish to scrap it. Can you give me any guidance please
Brian Holden
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help...
Im sorry to see there has been a delay - can you please tell me if you do still need help with this - then we can progress...
Rgds, MIKE.....................