Mike
Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have just bought a January 2013 Volvo XC60 D5 AWD Summum

I have just bought a January 2013 Volvo XC60 D5 AWD Summum in Europe which has an Analogue Instrument Cluster (Speed Dial and Rev counter).
Would it be possible to fit the new Digital Instrument panel (late 2013 I believe?) which has only one main dial?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Im afraid I don't have news that you would want to hear... this cannot be done Im afraid.
Basically this is because the wiring looms on the two are totally different...even of course as the clusters are.
Too- the clusters are not just dials.. the immobiliser / security system works through the cluster - its all very different on the years.
So Im sorry its not likley what you wanted to hear but its just not possible Im sorry.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~>>>>>>~ Meanwhile - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that . ..
Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -
- Best Rgds, MIKE.