Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Ive got a 53 plate volvo v70 d5 2.4 common rail diesel,

Customer Question

Hi, ive got a 53 plate volvo v70 d5 2.4 common rail diesel, the original engine failed and had to be replaced.The problem now is that it wont start at all! Turns over well on starter but no go! Had the codes read and all that comes up is that the Ecm is not communicating? Although its the original Ecm, any ideas? Thanks Mark

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Mark,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am still waiting for my answer, have phoned twice today to see why it hasent bedn answerd, if you could please get back to me asap thank you

marsha