Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I Have a 2014 Volvo v70 se lux (215) sat nav with driver support

Customer Question

I Have a 2014 Volvo v70 se lux (215) sat nav with driver support system. sometimes when I switch off engine and lock the car the hazard warning flasher start. the only way to stop them is to unlock car and disconnect battery wait 10/15 mins and reconnect problem cured but this cant be right. Nothing inside on the main computer has any effect even cancelling all settings ,. What do you suggest. loval Volvo dealer mechanics seem puzzled.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Flashing lights is your alarm is getting triggered
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
It can bad battery is siren module
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the alarm as far as I am concerned was not triggered the siren did not sound and the alarm light on top of dashboard was not flashing atall.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my Volvo is booked in to marshalls in Peterborough Thursday 5 nov but it would be good to go armed with some infoo from an expert .

thanks Enes