Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have bought a V70 Estate on an 02 plate. The cigar lighter/charging

Customer Question

I have bought a V70 Estate on an 02 plate. The cigar lighter/charging point has no power and the hand book does not identify the fuse location.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.I have attached an image which shows the fuse location for the cigarette lighter. It is located in the Fascia main fuse box. This is on the drivers side door shut.If you have any problems, feel free to get back to me, If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or run into any problems, if your happy with my answer please don't forget to provide a rating, thanks, Ross.
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Just checking to see if you need any further assistance, please feel free to get back to me with any further questions, otherwise if your happy with my answer please don't forget to provide a rating, Many thanks, Ross.