Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

How can I unlock my 2002 v40 tailgate please

Customer Question

how can I unlock my 2002 v40 tailgate please
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried with buttons on fob and also with the key but can't unlock the tailgate
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need help please
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
The problem most the time is failed lock unlock motor they go bad a lot so only way to open is to from inside take hole trim panel a part careful and then pry on levers to unlock then you will install new lock the job from inside is very hard to do and takes good experience to open without braking damaging a lot