Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have installed a new bored cluster in my Volvo v70

Customer Question

hi I have installed a new bash bored cluster in my Volvo v70 year 2002 and its not working I have looked at all the fuses all are ok I have disconnected the battery for 20mins and still now look can you help
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
hi
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
give me more info so you installed a new instrument cluster and now is just nothing all is black nothing works ?