Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Volvo xc60 2011. Need to remove rear light cluster but am struggling

Customer Question

Volvo xc60 2011. Need to remove rear light cluster but am struggling on all the interior trims. I am looking for a step by step procedure on how to remove the cargo area trims and then the light cluster
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
I have here the info uploaded you ask
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
http://download1338.mediafire.com/t0dbvalngbzg/5bjj8pu77gchggi/steps+extra++if+you+need+more+room.pdf
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
http://download2004.mediafire.com/9vjzkra9v7gg/abhaul1xzshk6sp/tail+light+xc60.pdf
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me answer by pressing Green accept and you can follow up with after you accept we stay locked and you can follow up with me just reply back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Enes,
Thanks for the reply. Due to the delayed reply I have already managed to get the panels off as I've had several days of wrestling with them. I am at the point where I need to know how to get to the screws which hold the light cluster in place, I read somewhere that the bumper needs to be lowered. I am willing to pay you for this information but at the same time I have posted several posts on forums so if I find the solution through them (before you reply) I will not be paying you. Please note the second link you sent does not work.My position so far is I have all interior panels off, I can see the three hex nuts securing the light cluster but have not attempted to lower the bumper to gain access to the screws from the outside. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal/Enes,I think I have found an answer to my question. I appreciate I asked a question when most people are on a break from the computer hence why I was not successful on this site. I could not wait as the tailgate light was smashed by some well wisher so I had to work fast to fix it. Thanks anyway.