Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

We have a problem with a Volvo C70 (2001). Without warning,

Customer Question

We have a problem with a Volvo C70 (2001). Without warning, all the windows will go down accompanied by a rapid clicking noise and it is extremely difficult to get them up again. One at a time seems to be the most succesfull but after a short period they will all go down again and you have to repeat the process.
Could you please tell me what has failed and where it is situated and if possible how to fit a replacement.
Many thanks,
Richard J.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fifteen minutes ago your estimate said that I would have an answer in 8 minutes, any idea how much longer you will be
this is a major problem for us and i'm very keen to find the solution.
thank you,
Richard J.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir,
I have now been waiting for over one hour for an answer promised in 8 miutes. I have confirmed that
I am more than willing to pay for your advise and have paid a deposit, have aiso asked for a phone call but I have heard nothing from you.
Please either contact me by return or refund my deposit and I will seek help elsewhere.
Very dissapointed,
Yours faithfully,
Richard J.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
I would to Volvo dealer and ask for total can reload software is called (total can upgrade ) and replace at same time master window switch but most the time is software failure only Volvo garage can install that software