Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

There I have aquired a volvo 440 GS TD and it is in pretty

Customer Question

Hi there I have aquired a volvo 440 GS TD and it is in pretty good shape but I need a mechanic who knows that car to do an assessment of it for me.
1. The glove compartment needs a lock and key.
2. The door locks are a little stiff.
3. Water jets for the windscreen needs attention.
4. Although I got a garage to replace the radiator for me the one they put in is causing some problems, i.e. the car does not heat properly and the water is quite brown.
5. I believe it is burning too much diesel.
6. I need it to have a thorough inspection before deciding what to do with it.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello if you can tell me your whereabouts I'll try to locate a specialist in your area from your list I'd say it may need about half a days labour spending over it