Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

A volvo 2004 v70 6 speed awd diesel when turning right around

a volvo 2004 v70 6 speed awd diesel when turning right around a roundabout the steering wheel tries to straighten why would this be
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Give me give me more info details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i've had a test drive in a car i'm looking to buy its a 2004 Volvo V70 6 speed awd diesel with just over 180,000 miles on it,
as i'm turning right the steering wheel snaps out of my hand to straighten up, so i turn it again and it does the same thing again.
some one advised me it might the ECU acting on some sort of anti skid thing ?
i carnt give any more infomation just the guy selling it said he took it to the garage and they said its something they do ???????
really ive never known a car to do that before, it just passed an MOT as well ?
the reg is CK04 VBD
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
I think what you describe is gone in power steering gear assembly problem they do go bad on that model and can act like you say cost in worse case is around 750 euros
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked .A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .