Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Ok so i asked about a volvo v70 d5 awd ...... the streering

Customer Question

ok so i asked about a volvo v70 d5 awd ...... the streering wheel snapping out of my hand when turning right around rounderbouts and was told that it was possibly power steering pulley mechanism failing, i would like to know if doing the tracking would temporarily fix this .... as i drove the car again today and it did the same thing but very very slightly after the chap i was going to buy it from had, had the tracking done.
thank you
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
I don't tracking will fix anything assuming your tracking is now ok . I would look at suspension outer and inner tie rod ends on steering gear and lower ball joint for play . If that is all good than your issue is ok steering gear assembly
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
. If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked .A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .