Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Car cutting out . sign dstc service required coming up

car cutting out . sign dstc service required coming up
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So far have had no reply to my question re Volvo v70 cutting out. RG.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
most the time it will be steering angle sensor they go bad and other part on that model goes bad is abs brake module . where you located ?you can try this reset sometime it can reset the system and will work normal if not you will have to use scanner .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Try what reset?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Most the time you will have to go back to dealer and install software patch but all you can try now Is this at home rest of modules but if software dont help you replace than abs module or steering angle sensor reset is below . You can disconnect battery take plus and minus cables off the battery . Than take plus and minus cable ends and tape them together so they touch each other for 30 min this process will make hard reset to car computers and can bring car system modules online and normal function . If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked .A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Enes , I find it very difficult to understand you !
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
im not that good with english sorrry
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
You can disconnect battery take plus and minus cables off the battery . Than take plus and minus cable ends and tape them together so they touch each other for 30 min this process will make hard reset to car computers and can bring car system modules online and normal function .