Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Good evening I bought this used Y reg car last week. The

Customer Question

Good evening
I bought this used Y reg car last week.
The radio says OFF.
How can I fix the radio?
thanks
Ranjith
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
If you leave key on 2-3 hours with radio on saying after that time radio will change to code than you must pull radio out and get radio code from volvo dealer sometime if you lucky radio code is ok top of radio written
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked .A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .