Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a v40 cross country 65 reg ...only drove short distance

I have a v40 cross country 65 reg ...only drove short distance when turned engine off fan noise was still going sounded like front engine lasts about 4-5 mins this is second time in 10 weeks since I bought the car this has happened...thank you
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
What you feel hear is after blow function when car is off fan can run up to 10 min and will turn off that is normal functions and controled by computer when to come on and by temperature of engine
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked .A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .