Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2004 Volvo s40 2.0D, the anti skid service light comes

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Volvo s40 2.0D, the anti skid service light comes on only when I go over 60mph, I have code reader at home and the codes that are showing up are- p0380, p1412, p1934,p1935, any help would be appreciated.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello thats a reasonable amount of different codesP0380 = a problem with the glow plug circuit P1412 = sticking EGR valveP1934 = vehicle speed sensor fault , is what is triggering the anti-skid lightP1935 = brake switch signal I'd start by checking the connection to the brake switch and replacing the VSS on the transmissonthe switch is item 9 on the image
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you