Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

What spare part should buy to solve the following computer

Customer Question

What spare part should buy to solve the following computer detected problems:
1. 2000 permenent fault ECM- 2000 Engine coolant temp( ECT sensor signal too high)
2. 4400 permenent fault ECM-4400 EGR valve signal to low
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car doesn't drive over 20miles/hour going hill up but accelarate going down hill. This happened after changing engine as the original engine was damaged by timing belt cutting.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
for ect sensor you replace the ect sensor and the thermostatfor egr valve you clean the valve need only gasket or you can replace egr valve
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
please if you can rate the answer positive thank you