Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Can you help my Volvo v70 2.4 5 cyl some times will not

can you help my Volvo v70 2.4 5 cyl some times will not respond when I give throttle she goes to just over 2000 rpm and will not go any faster if you change down it is worse if you change up it is better she will come back up to btwn 2 and 3000 rpm it is as if she is restricted to that speed if you can slow right down then she will be back to normal
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
i would look test turbo control and egr valves for clogged system also check fault codes with scanner see if all sensor report ok , check fuel pressure if you can please take second of you time can you rate this answer reply positive the web page looks for your feedback from you to me to be positive or ok thank you so much . you can still talk to me after you rate so you know
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience: 18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.