Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 940gl 1991 volvo estate that wont start but when

Customer Question

hi i have a 940gl 1991 volvo estate that wont start but when it does start it runs unevenly it had a service in jaunary, the garage has put on a new battery and a slow runnng sensor? this has not worked. Started it up the other day and it accelerated and idle on it own can you help with this problem?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
try new rpm sensor make sure your coil is for igntion ok