Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have few problems right now with my XC90 54 reg. Firstly

Hi, I have few problems right now with my XC90 54 reg. Firstly the rear position lamp is not working, I've changed the harness and still there is no power to that particular bulb. All fuses seem to be ok. Secondly, the car accelerates in funny way (that happened just today) and the computer gives me random messages. They disappear after switching the engine off but I can hear clicking voice around the gearbox. Just to have a bigger picture. The car was off road for about 4 months and just had driving shafts (front) and hubs replaced due to the fault. Can You help, please?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
if you have new harness STILL PROBLEM than most the time that fuse box in left rear is module goes bad and will require to be replaced only bad part is only volvo dealer can replace it requires software and programming to make it work after installation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even if all the fuses are OK ? (been tested) and there is only one bulb not working?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
do you get power and ground to that bulb ? it can be also housing where bulb is