Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have volvo s60 with abs light on diagnostic still left

hi there i have volvo s60 with abs light on diagnostic still left speed sensor faulty signal
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

first clean that sensor and wheel ring and see how it goes it can get dirty and work wrong if that dont help try new sensor and if sensor dont fix that is abs module those the areas and step you can do

Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

if you have new sensor make sure is installed correct and pick ring is clean ring is built with wheel hub so in some cases hub can be bad ,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi thank you for the answer dont no if this is wrong but the sensor is marked like it has been hitting the ring should it do that
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

it should not hit is very close picks up magnet from wheel hub did you install correct or did you use original volvo sensor

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi no was after market part from euro I don't no how to adjust it thank you
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

you cant adjust it can go only one way but sometime the part is made wrong or you can bad hub it self , if you can rate neutral or positive we will stay locked