Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 1994 Volvo 960 which is in perfect working order.

Customer Question

I have a 1994 Volvo 960 which is in perfect working order. However I do have one query. When the vehicle is in slow reverse the reversing lights do not show if you have your foot even lightly on the brake. Is this normal
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close my question as I have been advised by my local Volvo garage that I have a Gearbox reversing Switch problem and have a replacement on order.
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

replace on transmission so called pnp switch they go bad and can do that problem is located on side of transmission

Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

if you can please rate answer positive we stay locked thank you