Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

The connection to my remote for central door locking/opening

Customer Question

The connection to my remote for central door locking/opening has broken. Is it possible to obtain a fresh plastic connector with key ring and if so can I split the two halves of the remote and insert it myself safely? Volvo Classic 940 estate N reg.?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

can you send picture what is broken