Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Had new alarm module fitted and still comes up saying alarm

Customer Question

had new alarm module fitted and still comes up saying alarm system servise required
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.

what part did you replace you have part number? did you reset with Volvo scanner ? also do you know current error codes ?