Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I am looking to buy a

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking to buy a
2010-Volvo-C70-SE-D5-Convertible-Auto-2-4cc-Diesel, with-Low-Mileage, and I am a low mileage user too,
do you know if it has a " particle generator thing???" which doesn't get recharged if not used for long distances? my friend warned me as it may have problems as is a diesel???
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Enes replied 11 months ago.

you do have diesel paritcual filter but it dont need recharge it only requires service when is dirty there is not much diffrent on volvo with that filter vs other cars they all kind use same technology but you will be safe to buy that car there is not much to say bad about that car at all