Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

My car lost the power and the dpf is full the hose for dpf

Customer Question

My car lost the power and the dpf is full the hose for dpf is broken so I brought second hand dpf is been fitted and the hose is been replaced with another one and the car doesn't go over 80 km.i checked with diagnostic and nothing come up.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 11 months ago.

volvo has to reset with volvo scanner system cant use any scanner it will just clear codes than you must also run scanner activated regen called to test exhaust if that passes power and speed will be restored car computer must run that test before it will allow normal operation