Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I own a Volvo V50 estate 1.6 2009 diesel volvo. This morning

Hello. I own a Volvo V50 estate 1.6 2009 diesel volvo. This morning my mom drove it and she said that it was not pulling in 1st and 2nd gear. This afternoon I drove it on the motorway - it seemed fine. I stopped and filled the car up with diesel. Within a couple of seconds the red triangle symbol popped up with the following message "engine system service urgent". A basic service of oil flush was done about 3 weeks.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 11 months ago.

it can just simple sensor on engine at fault or maf sensor but for me to tell you what is bad i would need that error code from the scanner when engine system required comes fault is stored in car computer must use scanner to get error code out

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello EnesI have the following codes:-1. P2585;
2. P0085;
3. P0483;
4. P0625;
5. P2458.I could not find a description for the 1st and 5th number but could find details for no 2, 3 and 4. I am not sure whether this comes down to one problem or whether its 3 in relation to each code. Is this all in relation to the air filter or could the air con be the main cause. I am not sure whether this all comes down to the air filter? Thank you for your assistance.