Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I require an alternator for a Volvo s40 auto SE Reg W814 BAV

Customer Question

I require an alternator for a Volvo s40 auto SE Reg W814 BAV ,year 2000,01948cc, can you recommend a suitable replacement ? thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In most cases you can take the numbers you have above and go into a local parts store and they can look up these numbers and obtain the alternator you need.You can also go to a dealer to get the alternator needed for your model here.If none of these are an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete