DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.
50366526

NA-sbr

Customer Question

Essays on Service Orientated Architecture
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Josie,

I can wait until tomorrow but no more than that,

Thanks for the response

Ken

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jose,

This is in the wrong category,

I tneeds to be in computer as it is related to middleware and software.

I had this changed but it has been changed back.

Please help

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. All questions involving academics are normally placed in the homework topics where there are many Programming, Networking, and Computer Professionals. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Mr. Greg replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.

A couple of questions while looking this prompt over

1) Can you provide the specifics of waht you are looking for in the essay?

2) What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Greg, sorry for the tardy response

2 questions:

1. Apply the Six SOA domain areas and their benefits to a fictitious SOA project (500 words)

2. Explain the basic process and design patterns.

(Less 500 words)

Deadline 20 hours form now. I can increase the cost of this is this helps.

Thanks for the reply

Expert:  Mr. Greg replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately this is too extensive for me to complete by your stated deadline.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Can you please cancel this question for me. i wish to have the balance used for other questions

K