TeacherGreg
TeacherGreg, Professor
Experience:  Educator for more than 15 years.
46856550

During the summer holidays we are going to Thailand and we

Customer Question

During the summer holidays we are going to Thailand and we need an accurate translation for a family members onion allergy, Can anyone help?
Category: Writing
Expert:  TeacherGreg replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Can you post the information that you are needing translated and into which language in thailand is needed.. assuming would be Thai?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a severe allergy to onions and all related items ie garlic and leaks please can you provide my food without these ingredients or advise me what you offer me to eat without them in thank you for your kindness much appreciated.

CLICK HERE For a translation to use.

Be sure to rate my response positively so I receive credit for my help on this question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very helpful thank you