Cheryl
Cheryl, Teacher/Tutor, Poet, Pub. Writer
Experience:  I have been a Master's Level Teacher & Tutor for over 35 years, specializing in Language and Writing
1470369

I am a personal trainer that works in a very big gym, having

I am a personal trainer that works in a very big gym, having spent some time a couple of months earlier visiting my late uncle in an old people's home, I felt I could improve the quality of life for senior citizens if I'm given the chance to work with them, my main purpose for wanting to work with them is that it will give me a better job satisfaction. In the fitness firm I work with, we have the option of working in the gym or you can be sent to train people outside(schools,prisons etc) which includes old people's home. The assignment is to write a semi formal ten sentence paragraph requesting to be transferred from working in the gym to being part of the crew that gets sent to work in retirement homes.
Category: Writing
Expert:  Cheryl replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help with your assignment.

My heartfelt condolences on the passing of your uncle.

Can you tell me your due date to have this completed?

Also, can you let me know more of YOUR personal and professional reasons for wanting to work in the retirement homes and I will expand upon it.

Is there any word requirement or just one paragraph of 10 sentences?

Thanks for all your additional information and after you reply, please allow me some time to work on the assignment and send it to you.

Best regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher, sorry for responding late, that's because I work full time, most of my school work is done on the weekends. if I can get the reply around the middle of next week that would be great. Also my superiors know my abilities so I don't have to elaborate on qualifications, I just believe I'll give a better service to the clients if do what really like . No word requirement.yours SincerelyGeorge
Expert:  Cheryl replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, George.

Thanks for your reply; I understand how busy you are with working full time and going to school!

I can get this to you by or before the middle of next week, no problem!

I'll be in touch with you soon.

Best regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cheryl replied 1 year ago.

Hi, George.

Please download the link below, to view your answer. Also, save it to your computer. Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded and saved the file. Thanks!

https://www.mediafire.com/?a34a853fiyw3684

------------

If you would like to change anything, please let me know and I will be glad to oblige.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cheryl replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

Thank you very much for your excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are highly appreciated and I'm glad I was able to be of help!

Warmest wishes,

Cher