sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Need a mechanic to fix my handbrake ASAP!! All I want to

Customer Question

Need a mechanic to fix my handbrake ASAP!! All I want to know if how much and when are you going to be able to fix it ( it a fiat doblo 14 plate)
Category: Acura
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer ,tell me your location so i can find a workshop for you, dear costumer repair costs of the hand brakecan be very variable, it depends on the kind of damage, if it is a calibration they will not charge with you more than a few pounds´but if you have an issue with the mecanism it can cost you araund 300pounds or even more incloding the part.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Dear costume as a general answer an average repair cost is arond 300Pounds, you don´t really have to visit an specialized workshop, any workshop can help you to make this kind of repairs even workshops near you. anyway a want you to understand that if the issue is the whole brake system you could pay around 500Pounds.