Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.

I am trying to download and pay for an ebook on my sons nexus

Customer Question

I am trying to download and pay for an ebook on my son's nexus 7 however every time I try to pay (after putting my card details in) an error is displayed stating to check my google wallet, is there an alternative way to pay or how do I fix this?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please re-edit (delete/re-add) your card details at the website below first?

If needed, please try with another card, if you have.

By the way, are you able to buy an ebook at the website below?

Please let me know if there is still any issue. You can click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.