Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop

Dear Sir I have a Galaxy Grand (Dual Sim) tha I bought of the

Customer Question

Dear Sir I have a Galaxy Grand (Dual Sim) tha I bought of the internet in May it was a brand new unit although not a European model. After some 3 weeks the phone died completely I have taken it to a Samsung service center but they say they cannot detect it on their equipment and that they could not repair it as it was not a European model. MY feeling is that there is a critical component failure in the unit as the unit cannot be turned on and cannot be detected when connected to a computer. The seller refuses to acknowledge the problem and will not exchange or repair it. Can Samsung Help please.
Ken Ridgeway
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello Ken, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

I am sorry that your phone is not working.

Galaxy Grand phone could be in the Asia region. You can try Samsung India Support. Go to and select Live Chat section to chat with a Samsung rep. See if they can arrange to ship your phone for repairs.

If they refused, check the model number. I will check to see which region the phone belongs so we can get support from them.