Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I am having problems synchronising my Samsung S3 Notes with

Customer Question

I am having problems synchronising my Samsung S3 Notes with Outlook on my computer. I did download an app but the diary on Samsung did not synch and the contacts were multiplied. I know that I could go onto Outlook in the cloud and then synch both my laptop and samsung with that, but is it necessary?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You need to use the App Outlook Synced Note - USB Sync

This will allow you to make Notes on the phone and synch these to Outlook and vica versa.

You can see the App here

Do this and let me know the results please