How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nick H. Your Own Question
Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Category: Android Devices
Satisfied Customers: 8276
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
Type Your Android Devices Question Here...
Nick H. is online now

What do I need to do to change my galaxy mini GT-S 5570 from

This answer was rated:

What do I need to do to change my galaxy mini GT-S 5570 from Orange to Vodaphone

Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

In order to use another carrier, your phone needs to be UNLOCKED or at least to be a world phone. If the phone has Orange logo, it is LOCKED to Orange. First you will need to contact Orange Support and have them unlock the phone. Then purchase the Pay as You Go SIM with plan and insert into the phone to use.

For any reasons that Orange does not unlock your phone, you can first try to use with another WORKING SIM from other carrier to see if your phone will work or not. If it worked, your phone is world phone. You can purchase the Pay as You Go SIM to use with it. If not, you should bring your phone to a local phone shop. They should be able to unlock your phone for a fee. Then use the phone with Pay as You Go SIM for your wife.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!


Nick H. and other Android Devices Specialists are ready to help you