Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.

forgot my password, can you help me unlock it?

forgot my password, can you help me unlock it? I have a htc desire 610.

Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all sorry for the late response. Your question is something that we call "bad messenger" question, for that reason many Experts do not wish to answer this kind of question.
The only way to unlock your phone will be to perform procedure that will delete it, but this procedure will also delete all data from internal phone memory (memory SD card data such as pictures and videos will not be affected).
Will that be OK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that is no problem.

Hi Lorna,
Thank you for your reply.
Please perform procedure below to delete password ***** your phone.
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button at the same time.
3. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
4. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button to confirm it.
Please note that this procedure require some practice.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help, got phone unlocked.

You're welcome Lorna. I'm glad that I could help.
Thank you for using our service and for positive rating.