Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

My samsung S4 phone has just stopped working and cannot see

my samsung S4 phone has just stopped working and cannot see a reason why
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To confirm, it is not starting at all? Or you are receiving a consistent error message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not starting at all
Can you disconnect the charger if connected, then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.
Connect the charger, wait 5 minutes, hold the Volume UP and Power button for 10 seconds then release.
If nothing happens, repeat twice more and tell me if it then starts please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
started thanks
your most welcome!
It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.