Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

Samsung galaxy 5 blocked by chancegovsecprotectandroid how

Samsung galaxy 5 blocked by chancegovsecprotectandroid how can I clear it ?
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue only occur when you open the Internet app? Or does it occur when you open any app or when you turn on the phone?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
It looks like you are not there. Let me provide a possible solution you can try when you are available:1. Open Settings app icon, then open Applications -> Application Manager2, then swipe from right to left until you get the option All3, then scroll down, then tap on the item called Internet4, then tap on Clear data and confirm5, then open the Internet app and check.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you it has cleared , but when I press internet the Google box comes up red instead of blue does that matter ?
You're welcome. Great. That's fine; it does not matter. You can use my suggestion as needed in the future if there is any issue with Internet app. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for the update.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for your help
You're welcome. Happy holidays! Thank you.