How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ashik Your Own Question
Ashik, Android Tech
Category: Android Devices
Satisfied Customers: 11840
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
Type Your Android Devices Question Here...
Ashik is online now

What will i need to transfer photos from my galaxy

Customer Question

What will i need to transfer photos from my galaxy 10.1 tablet model gt-p5210 ser number
rf2d70rym9p 16 gb to a usb flash drive memory stick
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. All you need to buy is the USB OTG Adapter. See here --> With that adapter, you can connect the flash drive to your tablet and the tablet will recognize the flash drive. You can then transfer the files from Tablet to flash drive using "My Files" app or using an application named ES File Manager (which you can download from Play Store). If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You can buy the USB OTG Adapter from any local mobile stores or electronics store. You can get them for less $2 -->
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. Do you still need help ?
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer postively as 3 or more stars, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.