Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I have a Samsung galaxy grand neo and have found an application

Hi, I have a Samsung galaxy grand neo and have found an application called mobile tracker in my app list, however it isn't in the downloaded section of apps and appears not to be running as it isn't in the running apps list even after a battery removal hard reboot. In it's permissions it lists that it starts and runs another app called "Syscope". I have done some reading on the web and syscope seems to be a Samsung product. Can you explain whether the app I have "Mobile Tracker" is a third party app or not? I cant delete it yet I cant find it as a third party app on google play either. Please, please help!
Many thanks,
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is a Samsung app for tracking you phone so you can recover it again. Google also has a process running on a different process.
It all ties into the service here
So that if you lose your mobile you can find it again.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.