Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067
Android Devices

I need my mob sim network pin code mob Samsung 5 j I

I need my mob sim... Show More
I need my mob sim network pin code for my mob Samsung 5 j I got it from London and useing it in Egypt Cairo it's s/n:rv8gcowd25e and every time I enter my SIM card the phone ask for network pin and can't make calls
Show Less
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which provider the Samsung 5 was provided by originally?thank you
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Egymobinile
calling
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Egymobinil /orange Egypt is my phone network
ok I tried calling but no answer, but I need to know please the original network the phone was connected to
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I need sim network pin for my galaxy 5j mob so I can make calls by my SIM card cous my net work is mobinil it's a net at egypt
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Am in Cairo Egypt and only have 3net works Vodafone or etesalat or mobinil am mobinil company
The phone is locked to the original provider, this is the issue you are having and they need to provide the pin to you, if you can tell me please which provider this was I an provide the procedure to do this
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I think it was O2 net work I think
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
The O2 SIM card was send with the mob with free minets
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
It was O2 in london
ok, if it was with O2 it will depend on which contract it was purchased on, but use my link below please and follow the instructions to get it unlocked so it can be used on any other networkClick me to viewLet me know how you go please