Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I cannot register my new kindle

I cannot register my new kindle
Hi there Karen and welcomeWhats the issue you encounter when you try to register the Kindle?Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It should be registered in my name but is not. When I try to register, the service is "whited out" and unavailable
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is my Third Kindle; I bought it online with Amazon so it should be registered. It is not. And the service is not available.
ThanksYou need to first De-Register it, so select DeRegister then once done you can choose RegisterLet me know how you go please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The DerRegister is also whited out
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle. Let me know the results please Thank you
I tried calling but there was no answer.But do my last instructions and let me know the results please.