nathan_mills
nathan_mills,
76814648

I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s7 edge from Amazon when

Hello I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s7 edge from Amazon when it arrived my old SIM card from my old phone has been pushed into the slot by one of my grandchildren and is now stuck please advise if you can retrieve it and if so how much will it cost if I send it to you. I live on the Isle of Man telephone number01624836041 email adress***@******.***.
Please advise
Kind regards ***** ***** wright
Hi Venetia. Welcome to justanswer.I guess the sim has been pushed without the sim tray. Am I right? And also which type of sim card was it? Micro or Mini.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was pushed in without the tray it is a standard sized sim card old type large one
Venetia
Have you tried pulling it out using tweezers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes can't reach it
Then you will have to contact a repair center. I think your phone would be under 1 year warranty. You should call Samsung. If you want I can provide you their contact number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please can I send it to your place in Manchester or warring ton also please cancel my 7 day trial and refund deposit of£20 sent to you via PayPal with immediate effect thank you
Venetia
If you take it to any other local repair, it would mend the warranty. So the best thing is to contact Samsung and they will remove the sim and would not charge much.You can contact Samsung at 0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864).Would you like to rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services?
You can locate the service center here. CLICK HERE
Reply what you want to do. You want refund or you want to rate the service, I can forward your request accordingly. Thanks. Regards Nathan.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Both thank you for your help will contact Samsung on monday
Please rate the chat POSITIVELY then. Thanks Venetia.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did try and gave advice wil contact service Centre on monday
Yes contact them and if you have any query then you can reply here.