Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

Can i get a software update for tablet GT P7310 build date

Can i get a software update for tablet GT P7310 build date 5nov 2012?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the current software you have on it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Android 4.0.4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kernal version 3.1.10-1133979

I'm sorry, 4.0.4 is the latest version this tablet can handle. There is no other version released than 4.0.4 for this mode

Do you have another other questions ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks though for £14 i wanted a positive answer!

I understand but I'm sorry. This device is old and Samsung is no longer providing updates. The latest is 4.0.4. If there was any released than 4.0.4, we would be able to update using your computer.

FYI You can find firmware/software from here -->

All released software are available there.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent 4 or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of this page. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Remember, you are rating my service to you, not the answer or outcome. If you are not satisfied, please don't rate me bad or poor. You don't have to rate anything if you are not satisfied and ignore the rating request.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help and reply !

You're most welcome Gerry ! Thank you.