Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

My i9250 wont switch on. I have charged the battery, it will

My i9250 wont switch on. I have charged the battery, it will show battery charging but won't fire up??
Joe

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 phone for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If needed, remove the charger and back cover and battery from the phone for about a minute, then reinstall, then turn on and check. If needed, please see the video instructions at the website below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC076OgyOQA

- Is there anything on the screen now? Is there any power / light?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help. Phone now will switch on. I think it may need power button replaced.
Thanks for your help.
Cheers
Joe

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,